I'm here at home, alone and bored. I'm not used to this and to be honest, I don't really like it. I guess it was okay for a few hours. I haven't worked all weekend. Yesterday I passed time away by cleaning the boys' room. And when I say cleaning, I mean hard core CLEANING. The kids are with their dad this weekend and I am sure the boys won't be too happy about their room. They collect pokemon and yugioh cards and they keep them in peculiar places in their room. Some stacks on the desk, some on the floor, some in a book, some in a shoe box and even some in their dresser drawers. I put them all in a shoe box and I am afraid I may have messed up their organized mess. lol. Oh well, it smells good in there. I even cleaned Gary's cage. (Remember him? our guinea pig. He is still alive and doing well)
Brad has his girls this weekend and he spent time with them so I was on my own. He did invite me to go to the movies with them yesterday. Of course I went. We saw Wall-e. It was a cute movie. I love his girls. They have seemed to take a liking to me already too, which makes me ecstatic. We all know the circumstances I was living when it came to Jamie and his son from his first marraige. The child was being taught to dislike and disrespect me. Aaaannnyyywayyy....
This is a fairly dull entry. I'm just babbling, trying to pass some time. Brad is on his way over here now since his kids went home. I have no idea where my kids are. Jamie's cell phone is "broke" and I was assuming he was going to drop the kids off here at home after Anthony's wresting practice, which would have been at 5:00. I haven't heard anything from him and its making me believe that, ONCE AGAIN, he didn't take Anthony to his practice. Grrr. It makes me so sad to hear Anthony cry to me that his dad won't come watch his practice (much less TAKE him). And for some reason, Anthony will express his feelings to me, but not his father. I've told him he needs to tell his dad how he feels and maybe it will open his eyes. I even gave him the option to email his dad, which he took me up on. All he said was "why don't you come to my wrestling practice?".
His dad did tell him that he would be there at practice last Sunday, and you know--he never showed. Later he emailed Anthony and said that he was in New York (with his new girlfriend) and the traffic was so bad that they got home too late. I don't get it. Suddenly its just impossible for him to make time in his busy life for the kids.
I'm not liking this new girlfriend too much. She is all that Jamie deserves in a woman, but you know that includes no morals or values..and my kids shouldn't be raised around such things. There is a lot to tell about this woman, UNBELIEVABLE things, and I am unsure of actually writing about it in my public blog here. But damn, its pretty interesting and sounds made up. lol.
I really don't have much to write about, as you've probably noticed. lol. I'm just trying to keep myself occupied til someone gets home. It's not too often I get bored like this, you'd think I enjoyed it more. ha.
Well, hope everyone is doing well. I'm going to relax on the couch for awhile.
9 months ago




4 comments:
Okay, you've gotta tell us about this girlfriend! LOL
XXOO
I just got caught up on all your entries here. Sounds as if you are doing really well...I am happy to hear that! Your kids are great...they are growing up right before my eyes!
Take care,
Tracie
Hey!! I'm so glad to see you posting. Love the pics of the kids... they are growing so fast!!! but then all kids do. I can't believe that mine are 14 and 17... Lisa
We want to know!!! Your kids are growing so fast. I hope they had a good Halloween. xoxBarb
Post a Comment