CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

how you feeling? Hot Hot Hot

My brother got married last week and I took the kids to the reception. They had a blast. I recorded Mariah dancing and it cracks me up every time I watch it! At the end she got a little thrown off by the lady who approached her about taking a picture. But she was quite entertaining, obviously. lol

Thru the video you can see my neices Samantha and Navada. Carson is in there too. Anthony is the one who keeps dancing past the camara like Michigan J. Frog of Looney Tunes. Lol. (such a jokester)


4 comments:

Barb said...

So adorable! Man how they all have grown!!!!

Bridgett said...

That was stinkin' cute!
Loves it!

Terri said...

OMG...soooo cute!! haha

Hugs
Terri

lisa said...

that is the cutest thing i have ever seen! Check out Mariah's moves! I can not believe how big your kids are getting!XOXO