My friends Kelly and Eric had a Halloween party last Saturday so I took the boys shopping to pick out their costumes and we started our season a lil early this year.
Aren't you all surprised that Carson didn't want to be Spiderman this year?! This is the first time in 3 years that he actually picked out a different costume! lol


And Anthony knew what he wanted to be for weeks. I don't know why he insisted on the Scream costume. I thought I would have to get it at a thrift store, figuring it was outdated. But it wasn't. And of course, he had to have the mask that "bleeds". Gross.

We all had a really good time. There were so many people there. Lots of food, a bon fire at the end of the night with hot dogs and smores. The weather was beautiful. It couldn't have been a nicer day. They had a pinata for the kids. And tons of candy. And we all went on a hayride, too.


We all had a really good time. There were so many people there. Lots of food, a bon fire at the end of the night with hot dogs and smores. The weather was beautiful. It couldn't have been a nicer day. They had a pinata for the kids. And tons of candy. And we all went on a hayride, too.

Can you find me? The giant drinking the pepsi right next to me is Brad. Lol If you look hard enough, I bet you can see Mariah and the boys too. Brad's girls are sitting on both sides of Mariah.
I'm really thankful that my friend Kelly invited us to her party. She does it every year and each and every previous year SOMETHING else was going on and I wasn't able to make it. Either I was scheduled to work, going thru a divorce or Jamie had the kids.
That was one of the funnest days I've had in a long time. It was so nice to spend the day with the kids. And as I had mentioned before, it was meaningful too with Brad's girls spending the day with us.






5 comments:
I'm with you...I'll never 'get' boys costumes. Gross? Couldn't agree more! LOL
As for Mariah...Holly, she's so frickin' adorable I can hardly stand it! She just gets cuter and cuter every year. She's such a big girl.
A hayride sounds fun! I haven't been on one of those for probably 10 years. Sounds wonderful! So glad you guys had a good day.
how fun! You know you are getting over "the divorce" when you can start having fun! You all deserve it! rose
So glad you got out and had a great time with friends...looks like you all had fun!
Love the kids costumes...Mariah is soooo darn cute!
Have a good week
Hugs
Terri
all the kids look great and i bet they take in a huge haul of candy. I am tickled you got to go and enjoy yourself. Good for you! XO
My son had the whole Scream costume including the bleeding mask for the last 2 years! The mask always kinda 'freaked me out a little!!!' LOL. Both of the boys costumes look great. Mariah is so cute!!!
June
Post a Comment