CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

what do you want first? the bad news? or the bad news?

I've been extremely busy, with the move and now with work. I have probably 60% of the unpacking done here in the new house, but no time to get anything really accomplished. I really love this house! The kids are happier than ever to be living here too! Brad helped me move everything. I totally love that man. He really helped out! He even moved some things for me while I was at work (we work opposite shifts). Without him, this move would still be going on. lol.

Just when you think good luck is on your side, you get blindsided. During the move, my car broke (some kind of belt), my microwave took a poop, and I came to find out my dryer won't hook up b/c its a gas hookup here in the new house. Oh joy, I have been hang drying all my laundry every night, only because I don't really have the time to go to the laundromat--which is just about 4 or 5 blocks away.

Ohhh...but I have yet to mention the worst luck of all in this situation! My dumbass ex husband ISNT WORKING ANYMORE---SO I AM NOT GETTING CHILD SUPPORT!!! I am unsure if he quit (which he claims) or if he got fired. I am still trying to figure that out. It started dawning on me that he wasn't working so I kept texting him and asking--and he just ignored me. Finally, I called the place myself and found out first hand. Now, amidst all this, he went to Vegas with his new (omg, she is nasty) girlfriend and got engaged. She moved in with him sometime in September---her kids father---he died in JULY--in a tragic accident on the job. So her kids are getting all this insurance money and social security and her and Jamie have been running around like complete irresponsible idiots spending the money like wild fire on things that serve no purpose. He claims he quit his job to spend more time with her....who knows. I think he may have a drug habit. He looks like a total loser. Him, the new girlfriend--oh excuse me--the new FIANCE, AND HIS EX WIFE (we all remember her) went out just a few weeks ago and got matching lip piercings. He still has that stupid eyebrow ring, the one him and that Diana chick got to match (when he first moved out of my house) How the hell he intends to find a job with all that in his face I have no clue. He never did hold a job for very long. And as much as I hate to admit it, this last job he had was a good job. Hell, I was ready to take him back to child support to get more money outta him!

So, at least I had saved (Christmas) money because I have that to fall back on for the next couple of months. But now Christmas isn't going to be all that great. Thanks to that asshole. And you know..when I finally got it outta him why he isnt working he made some comment about how "he worked so late doing that job that he never had time for the kids" Yet he was off work for 3 weeks prior to this and never once bothered to see the kids during the week. Sure he takes them every other weekend. But he never shows up to Anthonys wrestling practices (much less takes him when he does have the kids) Since he isn't working, he never calls..doesn't bother at all. But this coming weekend is his weekend with the kids and I am sure he is going to take them. For some reason, he seems to think that 4 days a month is suitable to wear the "father of the year" t-shirt I have witnessed him wearing.

Well, I gotta get my butt to work. Luckily my mom and my brother are here to help me so I can work late at night. That's all I will be doing now, work work work. I miss the kids so much, but i have no other choice.

Anyway, hope everyone else is having better luck than I.

11 comments:

CntryMomma said...

Gosh, I'm sorry to hear all that about Jamie. Just keep on' keepin' on, with or witout this help! So sad the path he's chosen ... he'll live to regret it.

:o(

LORI

Bridgett said...

He's just repulsive, Holly.
You deserved so much better than him, and thank God you've found that person in Brad.

I'm glad you're loving your house! That's wonderful.

Hang in there, babe.

XOXO

Rose said...

God what a total BUM!!! If he gets unemployment he has to give you part of that. Holly do matter what he does you are doing so much better with out that jerk all on your own!

Sweetnessk71 said...

That is awful..what a messed up looser. He needs to pull his head out of his arse and get with the program and earn the right to wear that father shirt..grrr

Kris

Tracie said...

He quit work to spend more time with his GF/fiance?? WTF? Does he not realize that he is an adult and has real responsibilities that he can't just walk away from??? Never mind...we all know the answer to that one. What a jackass. To do this to his kids at Christmas..some effin father of the year.

Terri said...

Quit to spend more time with his fiance'...what a load of crap...that would be like a lightbulb going off in my head if he was my fiance...hello you have to work for a living to make it in life! So glad you are out of that marriage Holly...you deserve so much more and have found more in Brad! I hope we get to see pics of your new house...congrats!!

So good to hear from you

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

Been there done that.. I wish you all the luck in the world...and send you huge hugs to get you through the really really tough stuff..

and as my friend T would say... keep an eye on the shiny stuff in your bag of live.. it helps to take em out and look at them ever so often..

best wishes..and huge internet hugs..

Becky said...

I got curious about my "followers" today and was excited when I saw your new blog! Here since October...how did I miss it?! Oh yes, I haven't had time to read since sometime last summer. Right. LOL Wow a ton has happened to you since 2006. I am flabbergasted!

beachmom15 said...

Hey Holly, just dropping by to see if you posted a entry. I know you are busy with the kids and everything. Just wanted to say hi. Hope things picked up for you. Lisa (lisita15)
http://beachmom15.blogspot.com/

beachmom15 said...

Happy Easter, I bet the kids are all dressed up and having a blast!!! I hope you get a chance to post soon. just thinking about ya! take care.
Lisa (lisita15)
http://beachmom15.blogspot.com/

kanishk said...

Holly.
You deserved so much better than him, and thank God you've found that person in Brad.
How to make a website