CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

break-away. break-free.

I haven't really kept up on my aol journal in months and I know aol is deleting J-land. (which I personally think is a load of crap). I transfered my "My World" journal over but I kept that private, only because I feel it was best kept that way. I have like 3 years of my kids lives on that journal. I'm thinking that aol should have offered people actual, book like, printouts of their journals. They could have made a profit off of it and I am sure many of us would have snagged that offer right up. I know now I am thinking.....what happens the day blogger goes down the drain?

There is so much going on in my life right now. Its unbelievable, most of it.

I just never have time to write in a journal anymore, so I am wondering just how neglected this one will be. I'm going to try though.

I guess once aol announced they were deleting journals, I then realized just how much I treasure the ability to keep a journal about their every day lives.

4 comments:

Bridgett said...

I completely understand. Blogging is incredibly therapeutic.

I hope you stick with it. I've really missed you.

beachmom15 said...

Hey!!! I know how you feel... I was soo worried that I would lose all that I had... then I was like mad, cause I should have stuck with writing in a "real" journal.. you know, on paper, but here I am... I hope blogger is here for the long run.. take care, lisa

CntryMomma said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean. I'm in the process of just archiving all my journals myself 'cause even though the migration when through, many entries where printed on top of each other and well ... I just just don't trust that I will have it come Nov. 1st. And ohh, I will be archiving my blogger journals too ... not getting screw again! *grr*

June said...

I'm glad you are continuing with blogger. I've missed seeing the kids pictures, I bet they are growing up quickly.
June